Kings of Dust and Bone
Prerequisite: The ability to cast at least one spell.
You have practiced casting spells subtly, in the midst of direct observation, so as not to be detected. You gain the following benefits.
- Your spells do not appear to originate from you. Instead, visible effects seem to manifest at their points of impact.
- You can perform the verbal components of spells with a few whispers, not drawing attention to yourself. You must make some noise, so being gagged or being in an area of magical silence still prevents using verbal components.
- You can perform the somatic components of spells even if you do not have an empty hand. The motions you do make are subtle, not obviously related to magic. You must make some movements, so being bound still prevents using somatic components.
- You can create a magical focus out of any mundane object that has an inherent cost of 5 cr or more, like a lantern or spyglass. Using this focus requires the use of one hand that would otherwise be empty. Weapons and shields cannot be turned into magical foci through the use of this feat.
You have a natural psionic talent, weak but occasionally useful. (This feat can be selected multiple times.)
- Increase one ability score of your choice by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You know one cantrip of your choice from any class’s spell list. This spell’s type is psionic (not arcane or divine). Your spellcasting ability for this cantrip is Constitution.